COME JOIN THE FUN! Carolina Princesses will be paired with a Miss or Teen contestant who will act as a mentor. Carolina Princesses will receive a tiara and official Miss Goldsboro t-shirt; perform on stage during the pageant in a special production number; and will be crowned on stage during the pageant.
The Carolina Princess Program is a mentoring program for young girls ranging from 6 to 12 years of age. Carolina Princesses begin their mentoring with Miss and Outstanding Teen contestants at the local level. They are encouraged to join their mentor in as many appearances, volunteer opportunities, and other events as possible.
Carolina Princesses are present the week of the Miss North Carolina/Miss NCOT Pageants, and participate in the production as well as attend promotional events with their mentor. The main goal of the Carolina Princess Program is to enable young girls to have better insight to The Miss North Carolina/Miss NCOT Pageants, to learn what the Miss America program is all about, and to encourage them to become the next generation of contestants.
- Participation Fee – $125
- CPs receive a tiara and an official Miss Goldsboro t-shirt; they will be crowned onstage by their Miss or Teen; they will perform in a special production number and the finale.
- Minimal wardrobe requirements:
- Production number: “Party in the USA” – your choice of denim bottom(leggings, shorts, skirt, jeans, etc.) and a top of your choice but must be red, white, or blue or all three. Can also be a flag pattern.
- Crowning & finale: a solid color dress of your choice in either black, white,or red; short, tea-length, or floor-length; shoes and jewelry of your choice.
- If the Miss or Teen that your Carolina Princess is paired with wins the Miss Goldsboro or Miss Goldsboro’s OT title, she has the option to participate in Miss North Carolina week with the winner, but is not required to participate.
- Miss Goldsboro’s and Miss Goldsboro’s Outstanding Teen’s Carolina Princesses will be invited to participate in appearances when appropriate, ex. Queen of the Fair pageant, Christmas parades, and festivals.
Rehearsals – Acme Theatre, 111 S. Center Street, Goldsboro
Dress Rehearsal – Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017 Paramount Theater, 139 S. Center Street, Goldsboro
Pageant – Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017 Paramount Theater, 139 S. Center Street, Goldsboro
For more information, please contact us at:
Email: email@example.com (subject “CP Info”)
Facebook: Miss Goldsboro Scholarship Association
Online: www.missgoldsboro.com (Request Information)